How to Track Lost BlackBerry Phones
Having a BlackBerry for some people may be a pride. Phone from RIM really has been a star among gadget enthusiasts. For the cheapest price on the BlackBerry phone $ 100, so by having a BlackBerry can be a style and prestige for some people.
With so many BlackBerry fans are also proportional to the crimes with stolen BlackBerry. Of course when the BlackBerry is lost or stolen, you will definitely restless. In addition due to its price, contact list of friends, business partners or other important data will be lost.
Well, to trace the cell phone is lost or stolen BlackBerry, I will give way to track your BlackBerry phone. There are actually two ways to track a lost BlackBerry phones, the first is the way online (via the application) and the second way is to offline. This time we will discuss how to track a lost BlackBerry phones using offline means. The first requirement before following the steps of me is you have to know the IMEI number and your BlackBerry PIN.
Then follow these steps:
- Go to the official BlackBerry site and then log into the admin area.
- Enter unername and password for your BlackBerry account.
- Then type in your IMEI number and your BlackBerry PIN is lost.
- Next press the search, the tracking process will be started.
- After the above process, you will get information about:
- History of your BlackBerry phone, whether it is original or stolen phone. This information is based on the time stamp.
From the tracking results will be known status of your BlackBerry, which is about the SIM card number is never used either currently or previously. So you can find a phone number that is currently active on your BlackBerry and you can directly contact him to ask for your BlackBerry back. In addition you can also find out the location of your BlackBerry.