How to download YouTube videos to Android phones
Youtube.com has a policy that does not allow to download videos directly from YouTube to the Android mobile phone. This makes the android users are often confused how to download youtube videos to their mobile phone Adndroid. Even the google play itself does not provide video downloader app, this is done to protect the rights of the video uploader on youtube.
Do not worry, you still can download video from youtube by using third-party software, the application Tubemate.
How to download YouTube videos to Android phones via Tubemate? Let’s follow the following tips: Application Tubemate on android has the following features:
- Download videos and streaming video simultaneously
- Features resume and the pope at the time of the download
- Download the HD formats and MP3 / Audio only
- Can you share your favorite videos to various social media
How to Download a youtube video via Tubemate:
- Previously you had to download Tubemate from the outside, because on google play was not provided. You can download it here.
- Then select the download (AndroidFreeware) on your mobile
- Wait for the download to finish and then go to Android settings
- Settings> Applications> Unknown sources is checked to detect Tubemate apps on your phone.
- Install Tubemate on your mobile
- Open an installed Tubemate
- Determine the video from Youtube you want to download the video in the search and then open it.
- Select the options menu then select download and watch
- Select the desired resolution, choose the highest resolution that the image produced good, or also adjust the video resolution to the resolution of your phone.
- The next step is press the arrow is green on the bottom right, then you’re video will play automatically downloaded to your android phone.
- Open the downloaded videos through the player and enjoy.