Enable the Android Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Ads Android OS phone with fairly intensively publicized, the article of the Android smartphone is on the rise today. Well, one of the virulence alias that always staying sophistication of the Android phone is its ability as a WiFi hotspot or WiFi tethering. With this feature, the role of the Android mobile phone could become more widespread, thanks to a ahotspot, you can share access, even to connect with the laptop no longer need a USB modem device.
With the capabilities provided by Android, if you as the user is completely aware of the use of this feature? Could be far, WiFi hotspot simply as ‘decoration’ without maximized. Through these tips, we remind you again how the activation of a simple WiFi hotspots. It was very interesting empower Android phone into a hotspot, since operators are now busy providing packet data services are cheap and getting good quality.
- The first stage, enter the settings menu / settings.
- The second stage, go into the menu and wireless networks.
- The third stage, go to the mobile network.
- The fourth stage, check or activate the packet data service.
- The fifth stage, after the fourth following notification will appear, select OK.
- The sixth stage, the data packets already in the active position.
- The seventh stage, please go to the menu tethering and portable hotspot.
- Eighth stage, enter the configuration menu of mobile AP.
- Ninth stage, configure the SSID name, set the selection of passwords, and encryption formats.
- The last stage, make sure a check mark in the mobile AP as shown below, sign WiFi hotspots have been active on your phone.