An Easy Way To use Features USB On The Go
Quite often we want to see or copy files from USB flash disk to a smartphone. In the past, of course this is not possible, because the smartphone is currently not equipped with a chip to support USB flash disk. However, technological advances have brought great changes, via USB On The Go features some smartphones are now able to open and copy files from USB flash disk to smartphone or otherwise.
It is not difficult to use this feature, typically a smartphone that has the capability USB On The Go has been equipped with a USB connector cable in the sales package. The way is plug in a USB flash disk with the smartphone, in a short time the USB flash menu will appear. Then you can directly open and copy the file, whether it be a photo, video, or song can be handled through this feature.
Although not much, the number of smartphones with features USB On The Go has increased. Some smartphones already supports USB On The Go is the Nokia N8, Nokia E6, Nokia E7, Samsung Galaxy S II / III, and several series of the Sony Xperia.
Here is an easy way to use the USB On The Go:
- Cable connector USB On The Go, connects the USB flash into the MicroUSB port on the smartphone.
- It supports various types and brands of USB flash.
- Even external hard disk drive can also be read by this feature.
- After the USB flash disk is connected, the smartphone will display a menu like this:
- Can find out how much disk space is used on USB flash disks. Also allows to search, copy, and delete content.